Internationally Recognised Coaching Certification
Approved by the (ICF) International Coach Federation, the world-renowned organisation that sets professional coaching industry standards, our transformative coaching training programme offers an exciting and powerful approach not seen until now. With its fresh, leading-edge approach, our process enables authentic lasting change.
Upon completion of the training, you will receive a professional coaching certification. As a graduate of the academy, you would have gained 60 hours of coach training and satisfied the requirements for credentialing that will enable you to apply for ICF Membership and Credential.
With our coach training held in various parts of NZ including Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Tauranga, you can be assured of a world-class coaching course at a convenient location.
Who Is This ICF Coaching Certification Valuable For?
Transformative Coaching is not only for aspiring Professional Coaches or Life Coaches, it is also for Managers and Executives wanting to develop a ‘Coaching Management Style’. Our training offers a unique opportunity for Leaders to integrate coaching conversations into their managerial skillset. This certification enables leaders to access untapped potential and challenge limiting behaviours in their people, resulting in the creation of positive ‘sustainable’ (not just situational) change within team members.
What Will I Learn From Coach Masters Academy’s ICF Coach Training?
As a student of this programme, you will learn Transformative Coaching techniques that will propel you forward in more ways than one. Your personal and professional life will see greater fulfilment and achievement as a result of acquiring this certification.
This ICF Coaching certification is much more than learning a set of skills to enable sustainable change within clients’ or team members. At Coach Masters Academy, we believe a parallel process of inner growth and personal alignment is absolutely key in order for you to ‘Be’ a truly masterful coach. This way you can authentically ‘walk your talk’ as you offer optimum value in all of your coaching engagements.
In this 60 hour ICF Transformative Coach Training, you will:
- Understand how coaching evokes excellence in others through horizontal and vertical learning
- Learn how to exercise active listening in order to create a powerful shift in thinking
- Learn how to shift a tactical or remedial conversation into a learning conversation
- Acquire a new paradigm shift from a solving mindset to a creating mindset
- Discover the power of questions and how to structure them for maximum impact
- Apply the power of noticing to encourage reflective learning
- Learn the formula for Sustainability: Alignment + Action + Accountability
- Understand coaching presence as the key ingredient to initiate the change process
- Integrate the ICF Core Competencies into your coaching sessions
Empirical Approach to Create Sustaining Change
Structure of the Training Programme
- 1. 3 Days Core Training where you acquire the theoretical framework
- 2. Supervised Practical Coaching where you integrate your learning to real skill application. We believe the formative process takes time. Altogether, our students go through a 60-hour coach training with almost 50% of the time allocated to practical sessions.